GDPR Regulation – tracking your journey to compliancy.
GDPReady is an easy-to-use assessment framework, helping you to track your organisation’s compliance against the many different requirements of the GDPR regulation.
- Provides a high-level assessment of whether all of GDPR’s requirements are being implemented within your organisation
- The iterative assessment allows progress to be updated at any time, as incremental activities are commenced and completed
- Calculates a percentage rating, allowing Senior Management and stakeholders to have visibility of the progress of your implementation project
- A clear and transparent means of communicating your progress to customers and other interested parties
- Useful for evaluating the GDPR readiness of your own supply chain.
Why wait? Take action today!
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on the 25th of May 2018, and provides a comprehensive framework for the management and processing of all personal data within the 28 countries of the European Union.
Following Brexit, the recently announced UK Data Protection Bill will be closed, aligned to the requirements of GDPR.
There are many new and amended data protection requirements within GDPR, and organisations will benefit from having a clear progress tracker to ensure that each is being properly implemented and signed off.
It will require the involvement of your legal, commercial, technical, HR, and compliance colleagues, so having a central repository for progress is beneficial.
GDPReady is ideal for any organisation in a range of industries, including education, retail and healthcare.
“GDPReady” provides a comprehensive set of assessment questions, grouped into 26 different categories. Once it is completed, it will provide:
- Real-time visibility of progress, displayed as a percentage of total compliance
- A breakdown of the tasks that your implementation project should be addressing
- An iterative approach, allowing for incremental progress to be easily recorded
- Encouragement for your personnel to complete the GDPR tasks assigned to them
- A convenient method of extracting a meaningful measurement for senior management
- An approach for assessing the GDPR readiness levels of your supply chain
Let's talk about how GDPReady can provide you with instant visibility of your progress towards full GDPR compliance
Find out more