London, UK – 1st October 2017
InfoSaaS is pleased to announce the release of its GDPR readiness assessment solution “GDPReady”, which is already attracting significant interest across many business sectors.
With the formal introduction of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) just over six months away, it is concerning to note that many organisations have no concept of how they are progressing with achieving compliance against the many Articles and Recitals contained within the Regulation. There’s a plethora of different disciplines to bring under control, including:
- understanding the legal basis for data processing activities
- data inventories and retention periods
- privacy by design (where our UtopiaR solution can help)
- delivering a larger number of data subject rights
- ensuring data processing is monitored for data breaches
- data processor / supply chain GDPR compliance
- providing training to your employees and contractors
- … and much more
InfoSaaS have designed and launched an easy-to-use assessment solution, which seeks to understand an organisation’s current position on approximately 150 GDPR-specific areas, grouped into 26 distinct categories. It provides a clear percentage score, which allows Senior Management to assess the current position and ongoing status of GDPR plans, but also provides summary narrative which helps explain the purposes of each area that has been assessed. As new initiatives are completed and GDPR requirements met, the assessment can be easily updated to reflect the progress towards full compliance.
To find out more, visit the GDPReady website.
InfoSaaS® is a registered trademark of InfoSaaS Limited
InfoSaaS Limited, Hartham Park, Corsham, Wiltshire SN13 0RP Tel: 0203 474 1290 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org